SIXTY YEARS OF EXPERTISE AND INNOVATION
Founding of the core skills : engineering and manufacture
- Robert Destic creates the Design Office SERMATI in Paris, specialising in the design of manufacturing and inspection tooling.
- SERMATI quickly expands its business and opens the manufacturing workshop, side by side with the Design Office.
Development and specialisation in aeronautics and cutting-edge technologies
- Installation of SERMATI at Saint-Céré, in the Lot, Robert Destic's native region.
- SERMATI broadens its activity to the special machinery and test bench sectors, mainly for the aerospace industry. The company expands its product range to the high-tech fields.
Diversification into large and medium-sized machining
- SERMATI continues to evolve by supplementing its skills with machining of parts and sub-assemblies (large and medium-sized, hard metals) for new business sectors.
- Opening of its Canadian subsidiary, SERMATI Canada Inc.
Constantly-developing expertise : thousands of productions (assembly lines, special machines, test benches, parts milling, etc.) today make SERMATI a leading industrial partner, able to respond to all order types and volumes.